Wednesday, April 30, 2008

6 Random Things

I was tagged by Jumping in Puddles to do another meme. According to her post the rules are:

Link to the person who tagged you
Post their rules on your blog
Write six random things about yourself
Tag six random people by linking to their blogs
Let each of the six know they've been tagged by leaving them a comment (on their blogs)
Let your tagger know when your entry is up

Hmmmm. Six random things about me? Well...

1) I like to play Nintendo Wii. Good exercise!
2) I like dark chocolate and rum raisin ice cream. Pity no one has ever combined the two...
3) I've lived in 7 states and visited over a dozen countries.
4) Growing up, I wanted to be like Spock because while he obviously had emotions, he didn't let them control him.
5) I have two small tabletop fountains in my house and love the sound of the water flowing.
6) I like country music—especially songs like: I hope you dance, Standing in the fire, and anything sung by Martina McBride.

As before, rather than tagging anyone, I'm going to invite anyone who wants to play.

Off to let Jumping in Puddles know my post is up!

4 comments:

Kahless said...

I am 40 ut have a nintendo Wii too!!

Great facts!

jumpinginpuddles said...

lol when you first said table top we went omg what is she into then we realised it said fountains lmao

Anonymous said...

I love dark chocolate too. (85%)

My Father is like Spock..in fact, that is what I call him. (unbekownst to him :)

Forgive me, but I am jealous of #3!

Thanks for sharing these....always learning a little more about you!

April_optimist said...

Kahless, Isn't the Wii great?

Jumping in Puddles, I don't think I even wanna know what you were imagining! (grin)

Gypsy-Heart, I feel so blessed that I've been able to travel so much and live in so many different places.