I’ve been tagged by both Jumping in Puddles and Rising Rainbow with a virus. It’s a meme that says I’m supposed to post 6 little known or secret or quirky things about myself and to link to the person who infected me (see above).
1) To get to sleep I sometimes have to keep telling myself: all is well, all is unfolding as it should
2) When I’m deep in writing a book, I NEED chocolate (dark) and coffee.
3) My arms are so long that even tall sizes don’t always fit—which is one reason I took up knitting and sewing.
4) When I’m nervous I talk very fast.
5) At times in my adult life I’ve: slept with stuffed animals and carried polished stones in my purse and I still often wear butterfly jewelry that to me signifies strength and hope and successful change.
6) Playing spider solitaire on the computer or do Suduko on paper often helps when I’m upset or stuck on how to handle a problem.
I know I’m supposed to tag 6 people but that’s outside my comfort zone so I’ll just invite everyone who wants to play—or just ask and I’ll “officially” tag you!
Sending blessings and safe and gentle ((((((hugs))))))),